Job Opportunity at L.L.Bean in Short Pump Town Center
Posted Wed, Sep 30
We have a great job waitig for you. We are hiring 25 part-time seasonal positions.
Discover what makes an L.L.Bean employee so amazing!
- Approach and engage each customer.
- Listen! Then provide the level of service each customer requires.
- Are genuine! (people can tell when they're not)
- Build trusting relationships- they establish a personal connection before sharing their expertise
- Use technology and resources to provide seamless, fast omni-channel service.
And at the end of the day -
- Coworkers like working with them!
- Their customers praise them!
- They are unflappable and can turn a challenge into a service opportunity.
- They are credible. They talk about our core outdoor activities and even participate in some of them.
- They help people improve their well-being. They actively promote and create excitement around L.L. Bean sponsored activities including Outdoor Discovery programs or the L.L. Bean Credit Card.
- They demonstrate Bean’s values – from their heart and from head to toe.
- They prove every day that they pay attention to merchandising standards while assisting multiple customers (folding, replenishing, sizing, organizing). They manage to contribute to a well-organized back of house too!
- They may even engage in light housekeeping duties when needed.
From coastal marsh to alpine forest, ecosystems depend on diversity to flourish. We believe the same is true in the workplace. That’s why L.L.Bean is an equal opportunity employer, committed to sustaining our strengths by welcoming all kinds of people.
Visit llbeancareers.com to apply.