About Kendra Scott:
We are a fun,talented & driven team dedicated to providing our customers with gorgeous products & a WOW! experience.Family,fashion & philanthropy are at the core of our company and though we move at a very fast pace, we are committed to maintaining a family-oriented work environment and giving back to our community. A passion for great design, dedication to innovation and a strong social media presence are our building blocks for creating a unique and engaging lifestyle brand across all channels, including retail stores, wholesale accounts and e-commerce.
What will you do?
• Act as a stylist and personal shopper to our customers by learning who they are, sharing the latest fashion trends, and helping them create customized looks to fit their lifestyle and leave them feeling beautiful and confident
• Act as a fashion leader, sharing enthusiasm for the latest trends and building excitement around new product launches
• Train and coach Sales Associates to go above and beyond to provide WOW customer service in the store and at off-site events
• Train Sales Associates on product knowledge and store operations and policies
• Own a component of responsibility to assist store management with operations
• Serve as manager on duty, as needed
• Act as a brand ambassador (advocate) for Kendra Scott, sharing our story in the store and the community
• Assist in community involvement and events through participation in trunk shows, charity events, and team volunteer outings
• Foster a family culture among fellow employees and customers by approaching every interaction with encouragement and positivity
• Open and close the store before and after daily operations, ensuring the store is clean & customer ready at all times
• Assist in basic operational processes such as inventory and stock room organization