Job Opportunity at lululemon in Short Pump Town Center
Posted Mon, Aug 29
Educators are experts in creating world-class customer service, or guest experience, in our retail stores. They are responsible for engaging and connecting with our guests, sharing top-quality product education, and speaking authentically about our community and culture.
- Interact with guests to ensure a great guest experience in a manner that values guests’ time.
- Assess guests’ needs to provide customized, effective purchase and return solutions and support.
- Provide technical product education by articulating the value and benefit of the product.
- Receive guest feedback and partner with store leadership to take appropriate action and “make it right” for guests.
- Contribute to a respectful and inclusive team environment by welcoming and celebrating differences to ensure a supportive and engaging experience for all team members and guests.
- Perform product presentation tasks according to company standards.
- Use in-store technology to support store operations and provide positive guest experiences.
- Perform cleaning tasks as needed throughout the shift to maintain the luxury environment of the store.
- Creates/supports an inclusive environment that values/celebrates differences
- Accepts responsibility/accountability for actions; is dependable
- Must be legally authorized to work in the country in which the store is located
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Must have proof of the Right to Work and evidence relating to associated local legislative requirements (EMEA only)
- Willing to work a flexible schedule including evenings, weekends, and holidays
- Willing to work in an environment with bright lights and loud music
- Willing to move boxes weighing up to 30 lbs (13.6 kg)