Job Opportunity at Williams-Sonoma in Short Pump Town Center
Posted Wed, Sep 29
About the Team
The Williams-Sonoma mission is to enhance the quality of our customers’ lives at home. They put the customer at the center of everything they do, every day. Their corporate values that guide the actions and decisions are their 'People First' culture, customers, quality, shareholders, integrity, and corporate responsibility.
- Provide sincere, friendly and energetic World‐Class serviceand contribute to creating a festive in-store experience
- Utilize effective selling techniques to build multiple sales and increase productivity.
- Share product knowledge, including features and benefits to sell our best-in-class products.
- Accurately and efficiently perform register/POS transactions, promote loyalty programs and provide special services like gift wrap and curbside or in-store pick up
- Help maintain visual displays and restock to keep product readily available to customers
- Must be able to be mobile on the sales floor for extended periods of time
- Must be able to lift and mobilize medium to large items, up to 75 lbs., while utilizing appropriate equipment and safety techniques
- Availability that aligns with the needs of the business (early morning and late night shifts are also available for these roles)
- Comply with wellness protocols and maintain safety standards such as wellness checks, vaccination/testing status, face coverings, maintaining social distance and cleaning practices