Job Opportunity at Buckle in Short Pump Town Center
Posted Tue, Sep 29
Sales Generation & Guest Service
- Recommend, select, & help locate or obtain merchandise based on Guest needs and desires.
- Demonstrate product utilizing product knowledge and sales education, consistently sharing that knowledge and education with Team.
- Maintain and share knowledge of current sales and promotions, policies regarding payment and exchanges, and security practices.
- Remain consistent on personal sales, as well as looking for opportunities to impact Teammates’ presentations with the Sales Presentation Guide (SPG) .
- Prepare merchandise for alterations.
- Knowledgeable of all exchange and return procedures for Guests and exhibit the ability to turn into a showmanship opportunity.
- Fill out and effectively use the Sales Presentation Guide (SPG) daily to accomplish goals.
- Place Special Orders or call other stores to find desired merchandise.
Visual Merchandise Management
- Present merchandise in a manner that will maximize sales and achieve optimum merchandise turn.
- Work with other Teammates and Guests to identify product improvements, new product ideas and new product feedback.
- Ensure sales floor is consistently sized and new freight is appropriately displayed.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule, which may include mornings, evenings, and weekends, and holidays
- Open/close cash registers,use card readers,perform tasks such as counting money,separating charge slips,coupons,and vouchers,balancing cash drawers,and making deposits.
- Follow all Loss Prevention guidelines
- Develop & maintain knowledge of Point of Sale procedures
- Understand & execute all policies regarding payments,exchanges and Loss Prevention practices.
- Perform merchandising tasks, such as handling freight,re-merchandising,preparing displays,completing price markdowns, and transfers