Job Opportunity at Casper in Short Pump Town Center
Posted Tue, Aug 10
This is an hourly role based in our retail store.You must be available to work at minimum 3 days a week with weekend availability.
When you’re not catching zzz’s, this is what you’ll do:
- Assume managerial duties in the absence of the Store Manager/Associate Store Manager, including store opening/closing, upholding visual brand standards, maintaining safe working conditions and facilities maintenance.
- Help lead and advise associate team on sales floor with goal driven approach.
- Lead by example and contribute to a culture of ownership, continuous improvement, and goal achievement.
- Maintain training standards on the sales floor; ensure the team has both product and systems expertise.
- Help find ways to improve store operations and to improve overall customer experience.
- Ensure that the product and promotion schedule is in line with casper.com and help implement any initiatives from Casper HQ.
- Oversee inventory management. Inform all associates of product levels & shortages and assist leadership team in cycle counts and replenishment process.
Our dream candidate is...
- 1-2 years experience as a people leader in a retail, sales, customer service or hospitality industry,with at least 3+ years in a customer-facing role
- Exceptional leadership capabilities with a track record of attracting, developing, and motivating top talent, swiftly adapting to change,and leading others through the fast paced environments
- Deep and demonstrated understanding of service excellence in a consumer environment.
- Outstanding communication skills with a knack for building consensus via influence.
- Naturally curious and a solves problems with grace and optimism.
- Financial management experience preferred.
- The desire to work in a fast paced, entrepreneurial environment – understands the importance of experimentation and iteration.