The primary responsibility of the Sales Associate is to ensure a great customer experience and maximize profitability.
· Meets company sales goals by utilizing sales techniques and communicating product knowledge to the customer; recommends merchandise selections or helps to locate or obtain merchandise based on customer needs and desires.
· Performs various sales and register transactions including ringing purchases, processing of cash or credit payments and counting money.
· Maintains an awareness of customers to both increase service levels and reduce security risks; remains current on policies regarding payment and exchanges, customer service, security practices, and other applicable operations.
· Maintains knowledge of current sales and promotions; maintains pricing and marketing standards.
· Builds and maintains a solid customer following through building brand loyalty and clienteling.
· Maintains standards in merchandise handling, presentation, loss prevention, and all other duties as directed by Management.
· Participates in visual directives including setting planograms, zone maintenance, and cleaning standard.
· Other duties as assigned/required.