Job Opportunity at macy's in Short Pump Town Center
Posted Thu, Oct 7
- Occasionally participate in Active Supervision by circulating the selling floor, directing and redirecting colleagues while supporting daily leadership priorities to optimize the customer experience and support sales volume within specific area of responsibility
- Assist with customer service issues as needed
- Assist people leader with managing workload and/or projects as requested.
- Provide feedback and contribute observations via PLRole model ability to build lasting customer relationships. Help build a proactive and solution-oriented customer centric culture in area of responsibility to ensure consistent customer experiences.
- Meet with People Leader daily to discuss total store activities to monitor and focus for the day. Perform all applicable sales and/or support duties in addition to the above.
- Manager customer service issues to completion.
- Alert Sales and Customer Experience Manager or Operations and Visual Merchandising Manager of any opportunities that are not aligned with this goal.
- Have practical knowledge of store systems; POS, MPOS, RF equipment, MyClient, MyStore App, and ability to lead and educate others.
- Regular, dependable attendance and punctuality.
Qualifications and Competencies:
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- 1-2 years direct experience
- Strong interpersonal skills with proven ability to communicate and share information with diverse groups of customers and peers.
- Resourceful and able to adapt quickly to changing priorities Resourceful self-starter, works well independently as well as part of a team, and able to adapt quickly to changing priorities
- Ability to work a flexible schedule with retail hours, including day, evening, weekends, and/or holidays